Stacy Reeves is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
TERMS OF SITE USAGE
OWNERSHIP OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT
The Site owns all intellectual property rights in (a) all text, logo, images, headers, trademarks, service marks, design elements, and all other protected elements on the Sites (except those licensed from others); (b) all things otherwise provided to you as a part of the Site’s services, and; (c) any other intellectual property rights afforded to the Site, either through state or federal registration or as otherwise available at common law (“Intellectual Property”). Except as stated within, the Site does not grant you any rights to any Intellectual Property that may be available to you generally through the Site. You agree not to make unauthorized use of or otherwise infringe upon the Site’s Intellectual Property in anyway and understand that it is your responsibility to ensure you refrain from doing so.
THIRD-PARTY GENERATED CONTENT
The Site contains content generated from third-parties, including but not limited to comments and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of third-party generated content. The Site does not endorse and is not responsible for statements, advice and opinions made by anyone other than authorized Site spokespersons.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE. THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT (INCLUDING USER-GENERATED CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SITE, ITS FRANCHISES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR IN ANY OTHER WAY, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE SITE, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (A) OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) RELATING TO THE SECURITY OF THIS SITE; (C) THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT; OR (D) THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE SECURELY OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY TRANSMISSIONS SENT FROM US OR THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING VIRUSES).
WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, ADVICE OR OPINIONS CONTAINED IN USER-GENERATED CONTENT AND SUCH STATEMENTS, ADVICE AND OPINIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY REFLECT THE STATEMENTS, ADVICE AND OPINIONS OF THE SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS, OR OTHER DATA. YOU ACCEPT THAT OUR SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL HAVE THE BENEFIT OF THIS CLAUSE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO ALL OR PART OF THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, FRANCHISEES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS; LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE
The term “Content” refers to all of the software and code comprising or used to operate this Site, and all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and audio-video clips, and other materials available on this Site.
The terms “BUSINESS NAME,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to BUSINESS NAME.
The term “including” means “including, but not limited to.”
The term “Site” refers to any website, application or service owned by BUSINESS NAME on which these Terms are posted.
If you have any questions about this Site or these Terms of Site, please contact us using the following information: via email at BUSINESS EMAIL.
We may use any or all of the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies help us run our website and improve your experience with your website. These cookies may allow content to load more quickly or allow you to access “members only” or repeat-users sections of our website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences from earlier visits to our website, including login information, so that you do not have to input the same information multiple times.
- Social Media cookies: These cookies allow use to record when you have engaged with a social media tool while visiting our website. For example, we may record that you have “liked” a certain aspect of our website. The social media application may also share data with us that you have allowed it to share. If you wish to change your social media sharing settings, please visit the privacy settings of the social media network.
- Advertising cookies: We may work with third party advertising partners who collect information about your browsing habits on our website in order to later display a relevant ad about our services when you are on a third-party site such as a social media platform. These cookies may also allow us to access your location.
Pixel tags: We may use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows us to monitor the use of our website and provide us with information regarding your interaction with the website. These tags may collect the IP address from the device you are using and the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third party partners to collect information when you visit our website, and we may use this information to display targeted advertisements.
Email confirmations: We may receive email confirmations when you open an email from us. This allows us to determine if users are responding favorably to our email communications and to improve those communications.
Other technologies: Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security, fraud detection and similar purposes, to give us information about your use of our website, and to greater improve our website and service offerings to you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
Some of the information we collect through this Site may be “personal information”—information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us. Other information may be nonpersonally identifiable, such as information collected by cookies.
By using this Site, you are consenting to the collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of your information as described in this Policy (and any Privacy Notices that apply to you). If you do not consent to the collection, use, disclosure and transfer of your information as described in this Policy (and any Privacy Notices that apply to you), you may not use this Site. If you have questions about this Policy, or any Privacy Notice, please contact us using the information provided below.
We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use, and disclose your information. This Policy describes some of your choices, such as your choice to opt out of receiving “cookies.” We may ask you to indicate your choices at the time and on the page where you provide your information.
You may change previously expressed preferences regarding how we use your information. If at any time you wish to be taken off our mailing lists, please contact us using the information provided below.
The Site must collect some information from you (“Identifier Information”) to allow you to use and access services, products and materials. Identifier information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, or an online identifier.
Types of Information
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction
- Postage, billing and other information used to purchase an item
- Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information
What do we use it for?
Generally, we use the information we collect through this Site:
- to provide the information, products and services you request;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized experience when you use this Site;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Site;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of this Site;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve our products and services;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes; and
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable Privacy Notice, click-through agreement or other agreement between you and us.
- for good faith compliance with the law, a court order or a subpoena.
How long is information retained?
We generally retain your information only as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law.
How is information collected?
- Information You Manually Provide. The Site collects the information you manually provide (using your keyboard, mouse, or touchpad) when you use this Site, for example, we collect the information you provide when you request service, send us questions, or otherwise interact with this Site. Some of the information you manually provide may be personal information, such as your name and contact information.
- Information from your browser or device. The Site collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser or mobile device. This information typically includes your IP address, the name of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit. The information we receive may depend on your browser or device settings. The information we receive from your web browser and device typically is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable. However, we may combine it with other information in an attempt to identify you or we may combine it with information that does identify you.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Technologies. We use “cookies” and other technologies to collect information and support certain features of this Site.
- Cookies (a) Collect data about the way you interact with our Site (e.g., when you use certain features or upload attachments), (b) Collect data to assess and improve our advertising campaigns, (c) Allow our business partners (including third-parties) to use these tracking technologies to track your behavior on our behalf on our Site (including when you use multiple devices) and on partner websites, (d) Enable third-s
parties to collect data about the way you interact across sites outside of our Site. And (e) Collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Services (including the length of your web or application session) and the location from which you access the Services, so that we can improve the Services and learn which elements and functions of the Services are most popular with our users. You can manage your cookie’s data through your web browser’s settings.
- Web beacons or pixels: These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are used to understand browsing activity. In contrast to cookies, these are rendered invisibly on web pages when you open a page.
- Social widgets: These are buttons or icons provided by third-party social media providers that allow you to interact with those social media services when you view a web page or a mobile app screen. These social widgets may collect browsing data, which may be received by the third party that provided the widget and are controlled by the third parties.
- UTM Source codes: These are strings that can appear in a URL (the “Uniform Resource Locator,” which is typically the http or https address entered to go to a web page) when a user moves from one web page or website to another, where the string can represent information about browsing, such as which advertisement, page, or publisher sent the user to the receiving website.
Keep in mind, we do not sell, license, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third-parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
We respect your right to access, correct, request restriction or deletion or request of our usage of your personal information and data collected as required by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, up to date and in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. After verification of identity you have the right to:
- know what personal information and data we maintain about you
- request a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- request update to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete
- request we cease our processing of your personal information and data
- request us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our Services
In order to exercise any of these rights within this Policy, please contact the Data Protection officer listed in this Policy.
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. At this time, we do not have a DNT signal policy. Until further privacy regulations and guidelines are published, we will adhere to this policy.
In addition to the cookie we deliver to your computer or mobile device through this Site, certain third-parties may deliver cookies to you for a variety of reasons. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our Sites.
Other third parties may deliver cookies to your computer or mobile device for the purpose of tracking your online behaviors over time and across nonaffiliated websites and/or delivering targeted advertisements either on this Site or on other websites.
Data Protection Plan
We take a number of steps to protect your data, but no security is guaranteed.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us by secure servers. We have included common indications of such secured features when appropriate such as a closed lock icon in your web browser. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Opting Out of Communications
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link in an email you have received.
You must be at least 13 years old to have our permission to use this Site. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use this Site.
The Site may display personal testimonials of yours from time to time received via email or as otherwise received from you by the Site. If you would like the Site to remove your testimonial or customer review at any time, please simply contact us at the information included within this Policy., and we will promptly do so.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore whether or not to disclose information sought by such surveys or contests. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
This Policy shall be governed under the laws of France without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
Data Protection Inquiries
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our notice or if you believe our notice or applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information have not been respected, you can file a complaint with our Data Protection Officer listed below and we will respond to let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a further response. We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns and may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigate and address your issue(s). Records will be kept of any requests.
Please contact our Privacy Department with any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice. Please mark your questions or concerns; ATTN Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org